Bland reinvests in shed, plans cross-promotion
03/29/2013 5:11:22 PMGLENNVILLE, Ga. — After a season of new faces at Bland Farms in 2012, the Vidalia onion powerhouse... Read more.
Growers say vertical integration enhances food safety
03/29/2013 5:08:24 PMVIDALIA, Ga. — Several grower-shippers say retailers who buy their Vidalia onions are reassured by... Read more.
Retail promotions turn short season into long profits
03/29/2013 5:05:59 PMVIDALIA, Ga. — Growers and marketers want retailers to use the limited availability of Vidalia... Read more.
Focus shifts toward future of industry as a whole
03/29/2013 5:03:44 PMVIDALIA, Ga. — Although predecessors of Vidalia sweet onions date back to the Great Depression,... Read more.
Committee begins process to replace executive director
03/29/2013 5:01:27 PMVIDALIA, Ga. — Known to those in the Vidalia onion deal as “Miss Wendy,” Wendy Brannen,... Read more.
Organic Vidalias available; demand remains low
03/29/2013 4:58:18 PMVIDALIA, Ga. — Some growers and marketers of Vidalia onions have a toe in the water when it... Read more.
Lifelong grower honored for commitment to Vidalia onions
03/29/2013 4:52:23 PMGLENNVILLE, Ga. — The 2012 Vidalia Onion Grower of the Year was so sure he wasn’t in the... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: FDA to establish new food safety program
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Bailey Farms adds spice to sauces in the produce aisle
- The Fresh Market joins Coalition of Immokalee Workers