Vidalias help highlight sweet onion category
04/05/2010 4:03:26 PMGLENNVILLE, Ga. — Though it faces competition from other growing regions, sellers of Vidalia-branded sweet... Read more.
Shuman adds growing areas and new packing equipment
04/05/2010 3:57:43 PMREIDSVILLE, Ga. — Shuman Produce Inc. is expanding into other sweet onion growing regions, has added... Read more.
Bland supports breast cancer awareness
04/05/2010 3:46:58 PMGLENNVILLE, Ga. — Pink handles on special retail consumer onion packs will identify the newest charity... Read more.
Offshore winter onions help sustain sweet onion purchases
04/05/2010 3:29:29 PMREIDSVILLE, Ga. — Imported contraseasonal sweet onions have become important in the merchandising of... Read more.
Growers see mixed demand for organic Vidalia sweet onions
04/05/2010 3:04:20 PMGLENNVILLE, Ga. — Organics remains a puzzle for many Vidalia shippers. While many growers produce... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- California program provides retail produce boost
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised