Vidalias help highlight sweet onion category
04/05/2010 4:03:26 PMGLENNVILLE, Ga. — Though it faces competition from other growing regions, sellers of Vidalia-branded sweet... Read more.
Shuman adds growing areas and new packing equipment
04/05/2010 3:57:43 PMREIDSVILLE, Ga. — Shuman Produce Inc. is expanding into other sweet onion growing regions, has added... Read more.
Bland supports breast cancer awareness
04/05/2010 3:46:58 PMGLENNVILLE, Ga. — Pink handles on special retail consumer onion packs will identify the newest charity... Read more.
Offshore winter onions help sustain sweet onion purchases
04/05/2010 3:29:29 PMREIDSVILLE, Ga. — Imported contraseasonal sweet onions have become important in the merchandising of... Read more.
Growers see mixed demand for organic Vidalia sweet onions
04/05/2010 3:04:20 PMGLENNVILLE, Ga. — Organics remains a puzzle for many Vidalia shippers. While many growers produce... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up