WALLA WALLA ONIONS
Walla Walla promotions focus on awareness
06/14/2013 2:05:56 PMThe retail focus for Walla Walla sweets is based mainly on promoting local excitement about the onions. “From... Read more.
Walla Walla growers expect solid year
06/14/2013 2:03:08 PMGrower-shippers expect a solid, normal season for Walla Walla sweet onions. “Good growing weather has brought... Read more.
Walla Walla onions unaffected by bumpy economy
06/07/2012 10:28:16 AMRegardless of a capricious economy, growers and shippers of Walla Walla sweet onions say their sales... Read more.
Hybrid sweets supplement Walla Walla onion deal
06/06/2012 4:21:04 PMThe Walla Walla sweet onion deal lasts only about 10 weeks, so onion growers inside and outside the... Read more.
Limited budget, shipping window challenge onion committee
06/06/2012 3:51:17 PMThe Walla Walla Sweet Onion Marketing Committee in Walla Walla, Wash., has no more than $50,000 a... Read more.
- Eat Brighter! recruited for asian pear imports
- Industry anticipates Obama’s moves on immigration
- Potandon Produce sponsers philanthropical race
- Despite drought, California clementines plentiful for Christmas
- USDA formula calculates 2015 fee increases
- USDA announces Market Access Program funding for 2015
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Wal-Mart refocuses on perishables but can it pull it off?
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- ProLabel goes digital, expects rapid growth