WALLA WALLA ONIONS
Typical deal shaping up for Walla Walla onions
06/06/2012 3:43:05 PMAfter a warmer-than-normal winter, Walla Walla sweet onion growers anticipate a normal start and normal... Read more.
Retail trade remains main focus for Walla Walla grower-shippers
06/06/2012 3:35:02 PMThe Walla Walla sweet onion is a strong retail item, particularly in chains along the West Coast,... Read more.
Weather delays start, but quality and yields should be good
06/10/2011 4:39:51 PMCold, wet weather will delay the start of the Walla Walla sweet onion deal, but quality should be... Read more.
Walla Walla Onions business updates
06/10/2011 4:25:54 PMOnion committee featured in airline magazine The Walla Walla, Wash.-based Walla Walla Sweet Onion Marketing Committee... Read more.
Growers rely on sweetness certification for marketing
06/10/2011 4:21:28 PMGrowers of Walla Walla sweet onions use sweetness certification to confirm what they already know... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 1
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 2
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 4
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 3
- Brazilians still pushing for Chiquita
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- Feds issue labeling ‘instruction’ for organic industry
- Pineapple trade group cites delays at L.A. port
- Wawona expands stone fruit recall; listeria source a mystery
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers
- Garlic finds way to mainstream; herbs find their niche