WALLA WALLA ONIONS
Brand matters to Walla Walla onion growers, shippers
06/15/2010 2:38:51 PMThe sweet onion market is more crowded than ever these days, so it’s more important than ever that... Read more.
Specter of immigration issue hangs over Walla Walla onion industry
06/15/2010 2:35:05 PMThe headlines generated by Arizona’s new Immigration Law SB1070 are resonating among growers in the... Read more.
Fuel again a concern among Walla Walla onion shippers
06/15/2010 2:27:44 PMThe cost of fuel is going up once again, and so is the concern among Walla Walla sweet onion growers... Read more.
Retail business remains Walla Walla onion industry’s bread and butter
06/15/2010 2:20:24 PMDemos, point-of-sale materials, recipe ideas and in-store promotions remain central to Walla Walla sweet onion... Read more.
Walla Walla onion industry works ahead on traceability
06/14/2010 3:14:22 PMAs with other sectors of the produce industry, the Walla Walla sweet onion business eyes traceability. The... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court