WALLA WALLA ONIONS
Growers foresee enough labor for 2011 season
06/10/2011 4:14:54 PMLabor worries regarding the 2011 season seem to be at a minimum this year, say growers of Walla... Read more.
Popularity of consumer onion packs continues to grow
06/10/2011 4:12:26 PMGrowers of Walla Walla sweet onions continue to see growth in the use of convenience bags. Dan... Read more.
Organic still tiny slice of Walla Walla sweet deal
06/10/2011 4:07:01 PMGrowth in sales of organic Walla Walla sweet onions remains tepid, shippers said. Dan Borer, general... Read more.
Brand matters to Walla Walla onion growers, shippers
06/15/2010 2:38:51 PMThe sweet onion market is more crowded than ever these days, so it’s more important than ever that... Read more.
Specter of immigration issue hangs over Walla Walla onion industry
06/15/2010 2:35:05 PMThe headlines generated by Arizona’s new Immigration Law SB1070 are resonating among growers in the... Read more.
Fuel again a concern among Walla Walla onion shippers
06/15/2010 2:27:44 PMThe cost of fuel is going up once again, and so is the concern among Walla Walla sweet onion growers... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- The Fresh Market joins Coalition of Immokalee Workers
- Bailey Farms adds spice to sauces in the produce aisle
- Tomato growers launch Handy Candy grape tomatoes