WALLA WALLA ONIONS
Recession leaves sweet onions alone
06/15/2010 2:23:03 PMThe recession hasn’t made much of a dent in the onion business, according Walla Walla sweet onion... Read more.
Retail business remains Walla Walla onion industry’s bread and butter
06/15/2010 2:20:24 PMDemos, point-of-sale materials, recipe ideas and in-store promotions remain central to Walla Walla sweet onion... Read more.
Walla Walla onion industry works ahead on traceability
06/14/2010 3:14:22 PMAs with other sectors of the produce industry, the Walla Walla sweet onion business eyes traceability. The... Read more.
From festivals to demos, Walla Walla onion promotions vary
06/14/2010 3:07:19 PMWalla Walla sweet onions are in the marketplace for only about three months each year, and growers,... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: Sun World names new CEO, details strategy
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Chiquita’s moving costs could top $40 million; new board in place
- Tomato growers launch Handy Candy grape tomatoes