WALLA WALLA ONIONS
Recession leaves sweet onions alone
06/15/2010 2:23:03 PMThe recession hasn’t made much of a dent in the onion business, according Walla Walla sweet onion... Read more.
Retail business remains Walla Walla onion industry’s bread and butter
06/15/2010 2:20:24 PMDemos, point-of-sale materials, recipe ideas and in-store promotions remain central to Walla Walla sweet onion... Read more.
Walla Walla onion industry works ahead on traceability
06/14/2010 3:14:22 PMAs with other sectors of the produce industry, the Walla Walla sweet onion business eyes traceability. The... Read more.
From festivals to demos, Walla Walla onion promotions vary
06/14/2010 3:07:19 PMWalla Walla sweet onions are in the marketplace for only about three months each year, and growers,... Read more.
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies