Future: 150 million cartons of Washington apples?
09/09/2013 11:18:03 AMYAKIMA, Wash. — The productivity and profitability of Washington apple growers and marketers in recent... Read more.
Robotics could reduce apple harvest costs 80%
09/09/2013 11:10:44 AMRobotic picking machines could begin to help reduce the need for fruit harvesters by 80% or more within... Read more.
Washington apple industry rises to meet export demand
09/09/2013 10:55:08 AMYAKIMA, Wash. — Apple exports from Washington are an increasingly important outlet for a steadily... Watch Video.
Organic apple production may slow in near future
09/09/2013 10:48:43 AMYAKIMA, Wash. — Shipments of organic apples continue to rise in Washington, but production increases... Read more.
Honeycrisp grows leaps and bounds in Washington
09/09/2013 10:12:31 AMYAKIMA, Wash. — Washington leads the way in production of what has become America’s hottest... Read more.
Washington apple growers expect second-largest crop
09/09/2013 9:50:08 AMWENATCHEE, Wash. — The Washington fresh apple crop should fall short of the record 2012 crop... Watch Video.
- California citrus chill a weeklong trial
- Sanfillipo Produce buys Macaluso Fruit, Columbus Produce Terminal
- Mann Packing offers seasonal vegetable trays
- Wish Farms plans strawberry picking contest
- Market Fresh adds business development position in Tampa
- N.C. extension service gathers input on its future