U.S. still faces tight apple supplies
09/14/2012 3:18:09 PMAs harvest of Washingtonʼs apple crop got under way in mid-August, questions still remained about... Read more.
First Fruit donates for every case of Opals sold
10/20/2011 2:02:30 PMFor every case of Opal apples sold this year, Yakima-based FirstFruits Marketing plans to make a contribution... Read more.
Honeycrisp on the upswing
10/12/2011 3:54:33 PMYAKIMA, Wash. — While everyone tries to figure out what the next Honeycrisp apple will be, the... Read more.
Lady Alice, Jazz volume growing for Rainier
10/12/2011 3:48:07 PMYAKIMA, Wash. — Rainier Fruit Co. will feature stronger volumes of Jazz and Lady Alice apples... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- PMA rolls out new dues structure
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes