U.S. still faces tight apple supplies
09/14/2012 3:18:09 PMAs harvest of Washingtonʼs apple crop got under way in mid-August, questions still remained about... Read more.
First Fruit donates for every case of Opals sold
10/20/2011 2:02:30 PMFor every case of Opal apples sold this year, Yakima-based FirstFruits Marketing plans to make a contribution... Read more.
Honeycrisp on the upswing
10/12/2011 3:54:33 PMYAKIMA, Wash. — While everyone tries to figure out what the next Honeycrisp apple will be, the... Read more.
Lady Alice, Jazz volume growing for Rainier
10/12/2011 3:48:07 PMYAKIMA, Wash. — Rainier Fruit Co. will feature stronger volumes of Jazz and Lady Alice apples... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Greening establishes 'stronghold' in Texas groves
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Test result on chicken prompts salad recall
- UPDATED: Smarter Lunchrooms tactics boost produce consumption
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality