Washington Apples: Business updates
09/16/2011 3:08:50 PMAuvil Fruit to offer Aurora apples Kevin Spaeth, domestic salesman for Auvil Fruit Co., Orondo, Wash.,... Read more.
Washington apple industry expects another strong crop
09/16/2011 2:54:23 PMWENATCHEE, Wash. — After a record crop in 2010, the 2011 Washington apple crop is expected fall... Read more.
Apple slices gain popularity with nutrition emphasis
09/16/2011 2:42:02 PMWENATCHEE, Wash. — Fresh-cut apples are taking a bigger slice of the apple industry, and the... Read more.
Stemilt offers higher volumes of SweeTango and Piñata varieties
09/16/2011 2:37:29 PMWENATCHEE, Wash. — Stemilt Growers Inc. will offer consumers increased availability of SweeTango and Piñata... Read more.
Apple promotions, shelf space key to retail sales
09/16/2011 2:34:02 PMCHICAGO — If those who don’t remember the past are destined to repeat it, the apple industry... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised