Reds keep their shine in export sales
10/05/2010 2:23:08 PMRed delicious apples shine on in export markets. While reds don’t get the press clippings in the U.S.... Read more.
Bags to offer value to Washington consumers
10/05/2010 11:17:12 AMDriven by abundant volume of smaller sizes, bags will present a value option to consumers in the 2010-11... Read more.
Apple category has room to grow
10/04/2010 11:12:15 AMThere is plenty of room for growth in the apple category at retail, Steve Lutz says. Speaking Aug.... Read more.
Honeycrisp comes up big in Washington
10/04/2010 10:45:25 AMHoneycrisp apples continue to ride a wave of popularity that some apple veterans didn’t see coming but... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom