Marketers find less space available for new varieties
09/22/2009 1:33:34 PMYAKIMA, Wash. — With retailers becoming increasingly stingy with produce department shelf space, Washington apple... Read more.
Enza club varieties poised for growth
09/22/2009 1:24:21 PMZILLAH, Wash. — With an expected doubling of output from 2008 to 2009, to about 600,000 cartons, Washington... Read more.
Crop almost matching last year’s volume should have bigger apples
09/16/2009 11:01:48 AMYAKIMA, Wash. — Washington grower-shippers expect good apple size and quality fruit. The Aug. 1 estimate... Read more.
Washington apple exports maintain steam coming off record season
09/16/2009 10:49:56 AMWENATCHEE, Wash. — Record Washington apple exports in the 2008-09 market season should be followed... Read more.
Club variety apples show promise, but caution is key
09/16/2009 10:45:02 AMYAKIMA, Wash. — With retailers becoming increasingly stingy with produce department shelf space, Washington apple... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces