With storage volumes running out, potato grower-shippers in Washington and Oregon will start the new crop in a much stronger market than 2012 — especially on reds and yellows.
Strong market greets Washington, Oregon potatoes
07/12/2013 02:11:00 PM
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access
- Organic equivalency talks underway with Mexico