With storage volumes running out, potato grower-shippers in Washington and Oregon will start the new crop in a much stronger market than 2012 — especially on reds and yellows.
Strong market greets Washington, Oregon potatoes
07/12/2013 02:11:00 PM
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces