With storage volumes running out, potato grower-shippers in Washington and Oregon will start the new crop in a much stronger market than 2012 — especially on reds and yellows.
Strong market greets Washington, Oregon potatoes
07/12/2013 02:11:00 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Fresh-cut company changes name to Sliced FC
- Consumer group says retailer must notify customers in recalls
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- San Joaquin Valley citrus braces for first frost
- Citrus disease find in California a mystery