Fifty-pound cartons of round reds shipped f.o.b. for $24-26 on July 1 out of Kern County, Calif., compared to $8-9 a year ago. Yellows were about $22 for size A, up from $12, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Strong market greets Washington, Oregon potatoes
07/12/2013 02:11:00 PM
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Applebee’s changes suppliers in wake of E. coli outbreak
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Round of promotions at D’Arrigo Bros.