Fifty-pound cartons of round reds shipped f.o.b. for $24-26 on July 1 out of Kern County, Calif., compared to $8-9 a year ago. Yellows were about $22 for size A, up from $12, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Strong market greets Washington, Oregon potatoes
07/12/2013 02:11:00 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry