WEST MEXICO SPRING PRODUCE
Holidays spark strawberry sales spikes
02/25/2013 10:06:25 AMEaster, on March 31 this year, and Valentine’s Day, which just past, are two big holidays for... Read more.
Mexican vegetables peak but cloud follows tomatoes
02/25/2013 9:59:15 AMAs grower-shippers head into peak volume months in Nogales, Ariz., most expect supplies of Mexican... Read more.
CEO ends his AMHPAC tenure
02/25/2013 9:53:21 AMWith draft revisions to the U.S.-Mexico tomato suspension agreement finally in place and a new venture... Read more.
Study to weigh economic effect on Arizona
02/25/2013 9:46:11 AMThe fresh produce industry in Nogales, Ariz., will see its contribution to the state’s economy... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court