WEST MEXICO SPRING PRODUCE
Holidays spark strawberry sales spikes
02/25/2013 10:06:25 AMEaster, on March 31 this year, and Valentine’s Day, which just past, are two big holidays for... Read more.
Mexican vegetables peak but cloud follows tomatoes
02/25/2013 9:59:15 AMAs grower-shippers head into peak volume months in Nogales, Ariz., most expect supplies of Mexican... Read more.
CEO ends his AMHPAC tenure
02/25/2013 9:53:21 AMWith draft revisions to the U.S.-Mexico tomato suspension agreement finally in place and a new venture... Read more.
Study to weigh economic effect on Arizona
02/25/2013 9:46:11 AMThe fresh produce industry in Nogales, Ariz., will see its contribution to the state’s economy... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Doing what I say might be easier with food coach
- Indian River shipper not packing this season