WEST MEXICO SPRING PRODUCE
West Mexico business update briefs
02/25/2013 9:29:53 AMAl Harrison Co. taps procurement director Jose Gomez has been named procurement director at Nogales, Ariz.-based... Read more.
Tomato production changes, demands could cut export
02/18/2013 5:24:47 PMThe glut of Mexican tomatoes that weakened markets in 2012 left growers and shippers gun-shy, but... Read more.
Del Campo Supreme extends supply
02/14/2013 4:00:16 PMDel Campo Supreme has extended supply of key items grown in Mexico — notably its pink and yellow... Read more.
Vegetables peak in Nogales, but cloud follows tomatoes
02/14/2013 3:08:59 PMAs grower-shippers head into peak volume months in Nogales, Ariz., most expect supplies of Mexican... Read more.
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised