WEST MEXICO SPRING PRODUCE
Shippers hope drug war doesn’t paralyze business
02/11/2011 3:37:24 PMWest Mexico vegetable growers and shippers have a lot on their minds, with market issues, transportation,... Read more.
Shippers in Nogales look to Congressional action on immigration
02/11/2011 3:35:03 PMA year ago, Arizona’s legislature took unilateral action to stem the illegal flow of human traffic across... Read more.
Expanded highway to offer west Mexican shippers new option
02/11/2011 3:10:22 PMA widened highway through the mountains, connecting vegetable growing regions in west Mexico with ports... Read more.
West Mexico growers find irrigation costs down
02/11/2011 2:47:12 PMGrowers and shippers of west Mexico vegetables say they’re pleased irrigation may cost less this year,... Read more.
Organics gain traction in Mexico, in spite of economy
02/11/2011 2:20:48 PMGrower-shippers who deal in organics say their sales have often defied the global economic downturn. “We’re... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart