WEST MEXICO SPRING PRODUCE
Shippers hope drug war doesn’t paralyze business
02/11/2011 3:37:24 PMWest Mexico vegetable growers and shippers have a lot on their minds, with market issues, transportation,... Read more.
Shippers in Nogales look to Congressional action on immigration
02/11/2011 3:35:03 PMA year ago, Arizona’s legislature took unilateral action to stem the illegal flow of human traffic across... Read more.
Expanded highway to offer west Mexican shippers new option
02/11/2011 3:10:22 PMA widened highway through the mountains, connecting vegetable growing regions in west Mexico with ports... Read more.
West Mexico growers find irrigation costs down
02/11/2011 2:47:12 PMGrowers and shippers of west Mexico vegetables say they’re pleased irrigation may cost less this year,... Read more.
Organics gain traction in Mexico, in spite of economy
02/11/2011 2:20:48 PMGrower-shippers who deal in organics say their sales have often defied the global economic downturn. “We’re... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- California program provides retail produce boost
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised