Honeydew acreage has also been lost. In Guasave, Sinaloa — south of Los Mochis — spreading mildew killed vines and exposed the fruit of melons only a week from harvest, Harrison said.
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Test checkers' produce I.D.