WEST MEXICO WINTER PRODUCE
Road improvements, port staffing top list of FPAA priorities
12/04/2013 3:31:24 PMBy early November, the chances for 2013 action on immigration reform in the U.S. House of Representatives... Read more.
Divine Flavor to build cooler, storage facility
12/04/2013 3:07:06 PMAfter establishing a customer base for its table grapes, mini and seedless watermelons, greenhouse peppers,... Read more.
Giumarra Cos. adds Fair Trade winter squash to lineup
12/04/2013 2:22:54 PMThe addition of organic and conventional acorn, butternut and spaghetti winter squash from Mexico to... Read more.
Strong volumes, weak demand hammer watermelon prices
12/04/2013 12:46:10 PMHigher supplies and good growing conditions in Sonora sent watermelon prices tumbling as the west... Read more.
Growers expect strong supply but weak demand, prices
12/04/2013 12:37:11 PMAlthough heavy autumn rains slowed the start of winter vegetable and fruit production for some west... Read more.
West Mexico Winter Produce business updates
11/16/2012 3:33:07 PMProduce extends eggplant After having limited supply last year, Apache Produce Co. Inc. plans to have... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up