WEST MEXICO WINTER PRODUCE
FPAA works to make a difference in west Mexico
12/04/2014 4:11:06 PMNOGALES, Ariz. — Members of the latest generation of this city’s longtime produce families find... Read more.
Distributors expand facilities
12/04/2014 4:09:32 PMNOGALES, Ariz. – Business continues to pick up for Nogales-area distributors, causing several companies to... Read more.
Tomato movement picking up in Nogales area
12/04/2014 4:06:55 PMNOGALES, Ariz. — Some tomatoes have been trickling into Nogales since late summer, but movement... Read more.
Early west Mexico produce arrivals look good
12/04/2014 3:59:30 PMNOGALES, Ariz. — Squash, melons, eggplant and beans were some of the early commodities that... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: Sun World names new CEO, details strategy
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Chiquita’s moving costs could top $40 million; new board in place
- Tomato growers launch Handy Candy grape tomatoes