WEST MEXICO WINTER PRODUCE
Government acceptance advances Eleven Rivers safety
11/16/2012 3:13:42 PMThe Eleven Rivers Growers food safety and quality assurance label enters Mexico’s winter season with... Read more.
Malena Produce expands peppers, pickles
11/16/2012 3:08:46 PMMalena Produce Inc. is expanding its colored bell peppers program in Sonora, Mexico, and gradually... Read more.
Al Harrison Co. refocused on melons, squash
11/16/2012 2:58:08 PMAl Harrison Co. enters the winter deal with fewer commodities to offer than last year but has backed... Read more.
Tricar Sales open early for cucumbers, other shipments
11/16/2012 2:55:39 PMWhen Tricar Sales Inc. began shipments of cucumbers out of Sonora on Oct. 8, it kicked off a stretch... Read more.
Wholesum Harvest starts Amado greenhouse production
11/16/2012 2:52:26 PMWholesum Family Farms Inc. started November with its first harvest of organic tomatoes on the vine... Read more.
Eggplant, green bell peppers, roma tomatoes in Fresh Farm lineup
11/16/2012 2:48:15 PMRio Rico, Ariz.-based Fresh Farms is starting its seventh year in business with three new offerings... Read more.
Prime Time International hope to bring Mexico-grown romas to U.S.
11/16/2012 2:41:54 PMKnown for its peppers, Prime Time International also has an expanding tomato program that will bring... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised