WEST MEXICO WINTER PRODUCE
Giumarra Cos. adds Fair Trade winter squash to lineup
12/04/2013 2:22:54 PMThe addition of organic and conventional acorn, butternut and spaghetti winter squash from Mexico to... Read more.
Strong volumes, weak demand hammer watermelon prices
12/04/2013 12:46:10 PMHigher supplies and good growing conditions in Sonora sent watermelon prices tumbling as the west... Read more.
Growers expect strong supply but weak demand, prices
12/04/2013 12:37:11 PMAlthough heavy autumn rains slowed the start of winter vegetable and fruit production for some west... Read more.
West Mexico Winter Produce business updates
11/16/2012 3:33:07 PMProduce extends eggplant After having limited supply last year, Apache Produce Co. Inc. plans to have... Read more.
AMHPAC girds for tomato battle
11/16/2012 3:23:32 PMIn recent years La Asociación Mexicana de Horticultura Protegida (AMHPAC) has devoted its main energies... Read more.
Government acceptance advances Eleven Rivers safety
11/16/2012 3:13:42 PMThe Eleven Rivers Growers food safety and quality assurance label enters Mexico’s winter season with... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Psyllid natural enemy released in citrus grove
- UPDATED: Wolter leaves Rainier Fruit Co.
- Want safer sprouts? Research says gas ’em
- Tomato growers launch Handy Candy grape tomatoes
- Giant Eagle recalls salads because of Del Monte sliced apples