WEST MEXICO WINTER PRODUCE
Andrew Williamson bullish on berries, tomatoes
11/16/2012 2:37:35 PMAndrew & Williamson Fresh Produce remains confident the market has room to absorb larger volumes... Read more.
Del Campo Supreme extends key items
11/16/2012 2:29:40 PMDel Campo Supreme has extended supply of key items grown in Mexico — notably its pink and yellow... Read more.
Tomatoes pay no mind to politics, volume stable for now
11/16/2012 2:18:14 PMAll the lines drawn in the sand this fall around the imperiled tomato suspension agreement between... Read more.
Mexico gains a bigger share of tomato production, market
11/29/2011 3:23:35 PMMexico continues to grab market share in greenhouse tomatoes. The country now supplies 78% of U.S.... Read more.
Food safety certification label expected in time for 2012
11/29/2011 3:18:30 PMThe February freeze that cut sharply into Mexico’s vegetable production also put off implementation of... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution