WEST MEXICO WINTER PRODUCE
Crown Jewels, Agrocir partner to extend season
11/16/2012 3:05:49 PMCrown Jewels Produce has extended its Mexico supply of honeydew melons and green bell peppers under... Read more.
Al Harrison Co. refocused on melons, squash
11/16/2012 2:58:08 PMAl Harrison Co. enters the winter deal with fewer commodities to offer than last year but has backed... Read more.
Tricar Sales open early for cucumbers, other shipments
11/16/2012 2:55:39 PMWhen Tricar Sales Inc. began shipments of cucumbers out of Sonora on Oct. 8, it kicked off a stretch... Read more.
Wholesum Harvest starts Amado greenhouse production
11/16/2012 2:52:26 PMWholesum Family Farms Inc. started November with its first harvest of organic tomatoes on the vine... Read more.
Eggplant, green bell peppers, roma tomatoes in Fresh Farm lineup
11/16/2012 2:48:15 PMRio Rico, Ariz.-based Fresh Farms is starting its seventh year in business with three new offerings... Read more.
Prime Time International hope to bring Mexico-grown romas to U.S.
11/16/2012 2:41:54 PMKnown for its peppers, Prime Time International also has an expanding tomato program that will bring... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: Sun World names new CEO, details strategy
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Chiquita’s moving costs could top $40 million; new board in place
- Tomato growers launch Handy Candy grape tomatoes