WEST MEXICO WINTER PRODUCE
Andrew & Williamson expands west Mexico tomato program
11/11/2010 4:39:03 PMSAN DIEGO — Andrew & Williamson Fresh Produce, which launched its west Mexico tomato program in... Read more.
Tomato quality improves every year, growers say
11/11/2010 4:35:35 PMNOGALES, Ariz. — Tomatoes top the list of fruits and vegetables shipped through Nogales from west... Read more.
Mariposa port construction on schedule
11/11/2010 4:25:16 PMNOGALES, Ariz. — Construction of the expanded Mariposa Port of Entry is progressing on schedule, port... Read more.
Ample squash supplies expected from west Mexico
11/11/2010 12:04:45 PMNOGALES, Ariz. — Lighter-than-usual supplies of squash may be shipping from some growing areas in... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- California citrus growers access damage
- UPDATED: Packing on hold to assess California citrus damage
- Dulcinea Farms sold to Pacific Trellis
- Sysco’s purchase of U.S. Foods stirs anti-trust talk