WEST MEXICO WINTER PRODUCE
Andrew & Williamson expands west Mexico tomato program
11/11/2010 4:39:03 PMSAN DIEGO — Andrew & Williamson Fresh Produce, which launched its west Mexico tomato program in... Read more.
Tomato quality improves every year, growers say
11/11/2010 4:35:35 PMNOGALES, Ariz. — Tomatoes top the list of fruits and vegetables shipped through Nogales from west... Read more.
Mariposa port construction on schedule
11/11/2010 4:25:16 PMNOGALES, Ariz. — Construction of the expanded Mariposa Port of Entry is progressing on schedule, port... Read more.
Ample squash supplies expected from west Mexico
11/11/2010 12:04:45 PMNOGALES, Ariz. — Lighter-than-usual supplies of squash may be shipping from some growing areas in... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case