WEST MEXICO WINTER PRODUCE
West Mexico Winter Produce business updates
11/29/2011 2:37:11 PMAl Harrison Co. increases cooling Al Harrison Co. enters the Mexico winter melon and vegetable deal... Read more.
Protected agriculture trend continues
12/06/2010 12:20:05 PMNOGALES, Ariz. — Protected agriculture in Mexico is on a roll. Approximately 37,000 acres of fruits,... Read more.
New label reflects heightened safety, quality standards
11/11/2010 4:48:38 PMStarting in January, a group of growers who have farmed the Sinaloa region of Mexico for more than... Read more.
West Mexico winter season should bode well for cucumbers
11/11/2010 4:41:45 PMNOGALES, Ariz. — The 2010-11 west Mexico season looks promising for cucumbers, the third most popular... Read more.
Andrew & Williamson expands west Mexico tomato program
11/11/2010 4:39:03 PMSAN DIEGO — Andrew & Williamson Fresh Produce, which launched its west Mexico tomato program in... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Doing what I say might be easier with food coach
- Indian River shipper not packing this season