WEST MEXICO WINTER PRODUCE
FPAA focuses more on advocacy, less on promotions
11/11/2010 4:30:40 PMNOGALES, Ariz. — The Fresh Produce Association of the Americas, a trade group of more than 100 members... Read more.
Mariposa port construction on schedule
11/11/2010 4:25:16 PMNOGALES, Ariz. — Construction of the expanded Mariposa Port of Entry is progressing on schedule, port... Read more.
Ample squash supplies expected from west Mexico
11/11/2010 12:04:45 PMNOGALES, Ariz. — Lighter-than-usual supplies of squash may be shipping from some growing areas in... Read more.
Nogales shippers hope for repeat of last season
11/11/2010 11:56:34 AMNOGALES, Ariz. — West Mexico’s produce deal got a shot in the arm last season when spring weather... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Doing what I say might be easier with food coach
- Indian River shipper not packing this season