WEST MEXICO WINTER PRODUCE
SCC Fresh marks lifelong dream of owner
11/20/2009 2:12:16 PMNOGALES, Ariz. — When Sergio Chamberlain launched his new business — SCC Fresh LLC — this fall, it... Read more.
C-TPAT program proves to be boon, bane to grower-shippers
11/20/2009 1:51:48 PMNOGALES, Ariz. — The Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism program is proving in many cases to... Read more.
COOL is nothing new for Nogales shippers
11/20/2009 1:28:08 PMNOGALES, Ariz. — Country-of-origin labeling rules that took effect last fall had little impact on... Read more.
Food safety remains top priority for growers
11/20/2009 11:49:24 AMNOGALES, Ariz. — For the uninitiated, the concept of Mexican-grown produce might conjure up images... Read more.
Protected agriculture continues to expand among Nogales growers
11/20/2009 11:33:59 AMNOGALES, Ariz. — Protected agriculture — in the form of shade houses, hothouses and greenhouses —... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Ports negotiations slow down through Thanksgiving