WESTERN GREENHOUSE VEGETABLES
Western Greenhouse business updates
12/14/2012 2:29:55 PMDel Campo Supreme wraps up harvest Del Campo Supreme Inc., Nogales, Ariz., is finishing the first... Read more.
Education could reduce consumer confusion about hothouse, organic
12/14/2012 2:21:43 PMSuppliers have noticed a blurring of the lines between greenhouse-grown and organic produce, especially among... Read more.
Village Farms introduces new look for its packaging
12/16/2011 1:23:49 PMVillage Farms International, Delta, British Columbia, has introduced a new look for all of its packaging. Helen... Read more.
Western greenhouse growers expect steady volumes
12/16/2011 1:19:35 PMGrowers and marketers are looking forward to a decent winter supply of vegetables from protected acreage,... Read more.
Greenhouse-grown marketing phrases prove to be a mixed bag
12/16/2011 1:17:34 PMSome companies eagerly promote their products as “greenhouse grown,” while others say using the phrase... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up