WESTERN GREENHOUSE VEGETABLES
Western Greenhouse business updates
12/14/2012 2:29:55 PMDel Campo Supreme wraps up harvest Del Campo Supreme Inc., Nogales, Ariz., is finishing the first... Read more.
Education could reduce consumer confusion about hothouse, organic
12/14/2012 2:21:43 PMSuppliers have noticed a blurring of the lines between greenhouse-grown and organic produce, especially among... Read more.
Village Farms introduces new look for its packaging
12/16/2011 1:23:49 PMVillage Farms International, Delta, British Columbia, has introduced a new look for all of its packaging. Helen... Read more.
Western greenhouse growers expect steady volumes
12/16/2011 1:19:35 PMGrowers and marketers are looking forward to a decent winter supply of vegetables from protected acreage,... Read more.
Greenhouse-grown marketing phrases prove to be a mixed bag
12/16/2011 1:17:34 PMSome companies eagerly promote their products as “greenhouse grown,” while others say using the phrase... Read more.
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- Mango deal begins with light volume
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court