Above-average spud crop expected in Wisconsin
08/08/2014 12:56:34 PMA cold, wet spring caused the start of the Wisconsin potato harvest to start more than a week late,... Read more.
WPVGA bins tap into demand for locally grown
08/08/2014 12:52:10 PMRetailers eager to promote Wisconsin potatoes will have some help from the Wisconsin Potato &... Read more.
Wisconsin Potatoes business updates
08/08/2014 12:35:57 PMAlsum Farms adds saleswoman Christine Lindner has joined the sales staff at Alsum Farms & Produce... Read more.
Specialty spuds showing promise
08/08/2014 12:06:18 PMSpecialty potatoes represent just a fraction of the Wisconsin potato crop, but some growers are making... Read more.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Colombia to boost ag acreage in response to U.S. free trade deal
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration