Big potato bags fall out of favor with consumers
07/16/2012 10:23:31 AMThere was a time when 10-pound bags were the most popular package in the potato category. Now some... Read more.
Retailers use private labels to build loyalty
07/16/2012 9:49:38 AMRPE Inc. ships Biggins, among other labels. Bushmans’ Inc. offers Discovery Gardens potatoes, and Spud... Read more.
Tasteful Selections promotion to include sweepstakes, contests
07/16/2012 9:17:32 AMSmall potatoes will be the focus of Tasteful Selection’s Simply Amazing Sweepstakes, but the prizes... Read more.
Potato association to debut Spud Mobile
07/16/2012 8:54:35 AMComing soon to a grocery store parking lot near you: Spud Mobile. Duane Maatz, executive director... Read more.
High fuel costs come with a silver lining for Wisconsin potato grower-shippers
07/15/2011 11:46:18 AMHigh input costs are taking a toll on Wisconsin potato grower-shippers, though many say high fuel... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- Organic industry raising money to fight citrus greening
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces
- Produce: The envy of the other departments