Red, yellow potato production grows
07/13/2010 10:08:51 AMWisconsin potato grower-shippers are bullish on red and yellow potatoes heading into the new crop,... Read more.
Badger State growers split on demand for organic, Healthy Grown program
07/13/2010 10:03:22 AMWisconsin potato grower-shippers are split on demand for organic potatoes and spuds shipped under the... Read more.
Russets still king; whites still on the decline
07/15/2009 4:47:50 PMVarietal profiles for most Wisconsin potato grower-shippers will look much like last year, with continued... Read more.
Recession takes its toll on Wisconsin spud industry
07/15/2009 4:41:54 PMSpuds may be faring better than other foods and nonfood commodities, but that doesn’t mean they’re... Read more.
Shippers wary about markets heading into harvest
07/15/2009 4:34:44 PMWisconsin grower-shippers hope that a lingering storage crop and signs of possible overproduction nationwide don’t... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Wal-Mart refocuses on perishables but can it pull it off?
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom