Pappas said those hires brought Panama Banana the capabilities of a full-line fruit house, and the September hire of veteran vegetable salesman Dean Kennelly provided the wholesaler with new vegetable accounts.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up