“Before it’s over, there always seem to be enough,” he said. “I’ve never heard of a kid going without a pumpkin. Retailers adjust their specs and take sizes they normally don’t use.”
Pumpkin markets could tighten this fall
09/18/2013 09:34:00 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry