“We tightened up a little on our spray program,” said Jason Herndon, manager at L.G. Herndon Jr. Farms Inc., Lyons, Ga. “We went from the usual seven-day schedule to every five days. The sizes and yields are looking very good. This year’s crop has huge potential.”
UPDATED: Vidalia growers recommend April 15 shipping start date
03/18/2013 11:51:00 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry