Produce Retailer Editor Pamela Riemenschneider is back in the kitchen with Klondike Brands' microwaveable potatoes, ready in six minutes. The Klondike Goldust and Rose Express baby potatoes from Potandon Produce LLC, Idaho Falls, Idaho, are ready to cook and have a creamy, buttery texture.
Pamela's Kitchen: Klondike Goldust Express microwave potatoes
06/26/2012 05:01:00 PM
- "Why family and business don't mix"
- India's quick service restaurant industry
- What does America's changing racial profile mean to produce marketers?
- Do you think the public is becoming more or less skeptical of genetically modified fruits and vegetables?
- Do federal marketing orders still have a place in the fresh produce/agricultural landscape?
- Is Chile losing its edge as a fruit exporter?