- Daniel Chin of Klamath Falls, Ore., as the new vice president of the grower and public relations committee;
- Cully Easterday of Pasco, Wash. as first vice president and vice president of the trade affairs committee;
- Larry Alsum of Friesland, Wisc., as vice president of the finance and office procedures committee;
- Dominic LaJoie of Van Buren, Maine, as vice president of the environmental affairs committee; and
- Britt Raybould of St. Anthony, Idaho, as the vice president of the legislative and government affairs committee.
2016 president Jim Tiede will continue to serve on the executive committee as the immediate past president, according to the release. The 2017 executive committee will meet at the Potato D.C. Fly-In Feb. 13, a lobbying event that will lead more than 150 growers to Capitol Hill.