And no, I’m not a detractor of the principles of organic farming. I grew up on an organic farm and worked for five years as an advanced organic farm and process inspector. I guess you could say I know too much about this “green” industry to keep quiet.
What you need to know about organics
09/16/2011 08:50:00 AM
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces