Fred Wilkinson, Managing EditorThere’s been a lot of talk in the past few years about “food deserts” — neighborhoods (often urban and invariably low income) where healthful foods are difficult to purchase.
Food deserts shrink, but love handles stay
03/16/2012 08:31:00 AM
- From the show floor: PMA Fresh Summit 2014 booths 5
- From the show floor: PMA Fresh Summit 2014 booths 4
- New York sale benefits Ag Against Hunger
- Judge denies dismissal in PrimusLabs cantaloupe cases
- JOH nets $135,000 for children’s charities
- Alliance for Food and Farming calls for end to “Dirty Dozen"