Fred Wilkinson, Managing EditorThere’s been a lot of talk in the past few years about “food deserts” — neighborhoods (often urban and invariably low income) where healthful foods are difficult to purchase.
Food deserts shrink, but love handles stay
03/16/2012 08:31:00 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sustainability/Going Green business updates
- San Joaquin Valley citrus braces for first frost
- UPDATED: Citrus disease find in California a mystery
- Deardorff Family Farms plans direct-to-consumer program
- Corn company now known as GloriAnn Farms