Not when the group “Just Label it” has a reported 990,000 signatures in its petition to FDA calling on the agency to label genetically engineered foods.
GMO food labeling: Resistance is useless
03/23/2012 09:17:00 AM
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- South Florida’s International Cold Storage relocating
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?