Chris Koger, News EditorWhen John Keeling, executive vice president and chief executive officer of the National Potato Council, recently took the stage at the U.S. Potato Board’s annual meeting in Colorado Springs, he could have led off with a number of topics.
Hate the campaign? At least it’s not Russia
03/30/2012 08:56:00 AM
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Psyllid natural enemy released in citrus grove
- UPDATED: Wolter leaves Rainier Fruit Co.
- Want safer sprouts? Research says gas ’em
- Tomato growers launch Handy Candy grape tomatoes
- Giant Eagle recalls salads because of Del Monte sliced apples