Will the Know Your Farmer, Know Your Food bureaucracy at the U.S. Department of Agriculture be around in a couple of years if President Obama is defeated in November? Not likely.
Local demand can outlive Know Your Farmer
03/09/2012 08:44:00 AM
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Organic industry raising money to fight citrus greening