Will the Know Your Farmer, Know Your Food bureaucracy at the U.S. Department of Agriculture be around in a couple of years if President Obama is defeated in November? Not likely.
Local demand can outlive Know Your Farmer
03/09/2012 08:44:00 AM
- Poll asks: how big will Sesame Street campaign be?
- Imagine: what if women ran the produce industry
- "Setting the record straight" on Prop. 37
- Going to PMA discussion thread and more doubt on organic
- Hi, my name is ... connecting with your peers
- Hit me: Does the industry still want more government regulation?
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- Mango deal begins with light volume
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court