I put the same question to the Fresh Produce Industry Discussion Group, and their responses generally mirrored mine, with about 80% predicting the program’s demise if Obama is defeated in November.
Local demand can outlive Know Your Farmer
03/09/2012 08:44:00 AM
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces