One member of the group concluded he doesn’t see how the Know Your Farmer fits into the mix of federal programs. Calling it a faddish government program, he said “the issue of KYF is an inherently local one and it seems state programs are much more appropriate to handle the sort of work that KYF is trying to cover.”
Local demand can outlive Know Your Farmer
03/09/2012 08:44:00 AM
- Poll asks: how big will Sesame Street campaign be?
- Imagine: what if women ran the produce industry
- "Setting the record straight" on Prop. 37
- Going to PMA discussion thread and more doubt on organic
- Hi, my name is ... connecting with your peers
- Hit me: Does the industry still want more government regulation?