It is evident he is still attempting to plant doubt in the public perception of organic products. I would like to address the blatant inaccuracies Popoff expressed in his Sept. 19 opinion column.
Organic misinformation is counterintuitive
10/07/2011 11:12:00 AM
- From the show floor: PMA Fresh Summit 2014 booths 5
- From the show floor: PMA Fresh Summit 2014 booths 4
- New York sale benefits Ag Against Hunger
- Judge denies dismissal in PrimusLabs cantaloupe cases
- JOH nets $135,000 for children’s charities
- Alliance for Food and Farming calls for end to “Dirty Dozen"