The comment brought immediate snickers from Doug’s wife Amy, who questioned why the Finnish exchange students would agree to come to tiny Bertrand, Neb., for their taste of the U.S. Why not?
Picking fruit for a tour around the world
04/06/2012 08:40:00 AM
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports