1:01 p.m. Tom Karst: You were recently quoted in a story about pathogens on organic produce and how that compares with conventionally grown fruits and vegetables. How are you involved with that issue?
Q&A | Francisco Diez-Gonzalez, University of Minnesota
01/13/2012 09:01:00 AM
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- PMA rolls out new dues structure
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes