1:01 p.m. Tom Karst: You were recently quoted in a story about pathogens on organic produce and how that compares with conventionally grown fruits and vegetables. How are you involved with that issue?
Q&A | Francisco Diez-Gonzalez, University of Minnesota
01/13/2012 09:01:00 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry