National Editor Tom Karst chatted on March 30 with Paul Lightfoot, chief executive officer of BrightFarms, a hydroponic greenhouse rooftop farm company in New York City.
Q&A | Paul Lightfoot, BrightFarms
04/06/2012 08:32:00 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry
- Yuma frosts slow vegetable harvests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Citrus growers endure another cold night, prepare for more
- Tomato production increases after light fall volume
- UPDATED: Cuties, California citrus expect cold to continue