Yes, a funny thing happened on the way to the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s promotion program for the fresh Christmas tree industry.
What the Christmas tree tax means for produce
12/09/2011 09:51:00 AM
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces