One of the nice features of the LinkedIn platform for the Fresh Produce Industry Discussion Group is that it allows members to create poll questions. Using that capability for what I hope will be a... Read more.
On the heels of a classic April 1 blog post on The Core, busting out the “news” that “Dan’l to Star in New Hit Reality TV Show with Karaoke Twist,” I almost hesitate to... Read more.
I brought a potato and two oranges to work today (an unlikely combo, yes?), and thus supplied, I am nearly halfway to the goal of seven fruits and vegetables a day. Why seven? As it happens, yet another... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution