Another Fresh Summit, another handful of amazing general session speakers. It is just that when I get home, I really can’t recall the specific gems of insight and direction they dole out with... Read more.
Checking in from Anaheim after a full day of workshops and the food truck- fed outdoor opening reception last night, big props to the Produce Marketing Association for a well-run show so far. If I... Read more.
I recently asked industry veteran and California-based consultant Rick Eastes about the changes he has seen in the buying and selling of produce through the years. Rick’s extremely thoughtful and... Read more.
Hit me with something new. Perhaps more than any other produce event in North America, the Produce Marketing Association’s Fresh Summit expo serves a useful and always anticipated role in introducing... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom