Even the most self-evident science can teach us something. Often times, I click on a story related to diet, the appeal of organic foods, or some other socio-economic measure about food consumption... Read more.
I’m reading an e-book right now called “X events: the collapse of everything.” Cheery, right? The book, authored by John Casti, examines various doomsday scenarios for human society, ranging from super... Read more.
Sell. More. Apples. That’s the point, isn’t it? Sherry Frey, vice president of Chicago-based Nielsen Perishables Group, had a presentation at the U.S. Apple Association’s Apple Crop Outlook & Marketing... Read more.
Russia cut off its nose to spite its face, but now it is looking to stem some of the bleeding. In slapping sanctions against agricultural imports from the U.S. and the European Union in early August,... Read more.
- UPDATED: Bolthouse CEO is Produce Marketer of the Year
- Judge denies dismissal in PrimusLabs cantaloupe cases
- Sixth Adams Produce official pleads guilty
- Pure Bioscience promises pathogen reduction on leafy greens
- TrueTrac, Ocean Mist conduct traceability pilot
- Ag groups seek methyl bromide for emergencies