Kids are eating more fruits and veggies - and loving it! Okay, not exactly, but a recent study gives some encouragement that changes in federal school meal guidelines are beginning to have their intended... Read more.
The Food and Drug Administration has put out a new proposed rule on food labeling. While they are largely irrelevant for fresh produce, the packaged foods industry - and consumers - have been paying... Read more.
A quick glance around the web late on a sunny but cold day in K.C..... Tesco is buddying up to horticultural producers. At least that is the gist of this report on Eurofruit, which relates an appearance... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution