The Food and Drug Administration has put out a new proposed rule on food labeling. While they are largely irrelevant for fresh produce, the packaged foods industry - and consumers - have been paying... Read more.
A quick glance around the web late on a sunny but cold day in K.C..... Tesco is buddying up to horticultural producers. At least that is the gist of this report on Eurofruit, which relates an appearance... Read more.
Just back from the USDA's Agricultural Outlook Conference in Washington, D.C., and I have to say the event is remarkably like every previous Ag Outlook Conference I have attended. This fact is comforting... Read more.
Will revelations of how much food is wasted by retailers generate goodwill or disgust toward supermarkets? Such a question is not theoretical after news from the UK that the country’s biggest... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court